You see, I’m so uniquely interested in David Ralph that I’m just going to dive into talking with him.
He’s really mastered the art of conversation so if this bombs, it’s all me.
Normally I take a lot of notes and have certain things I want to ask but this chat is going to be a total departure and will genuinely just be us.. well.. talking.
And I want your feedback.
Is it so bad I should just punch myself in the face?
Let me know.
In our coffee chat, David and I talk about:
- Joining up the dots in our own lives
- The ‘This is going to be an awesome story’ mindset during challenge
- How I might be taken to Death Row by Starbucks
- Breaking your routine to change your life
- David shatter’s my definition of what is “crazy” and what is “possible”
- How many sales you *actually* have to make to make a living online
- Shattering my limiting beliefs
- Mindset shifts on delegating
- Rating the entire ‘Rocky’ series best to worst
- How not listening to anybody’s advice can be the best thing for you
So looking back, and joining up your dots, you have to ask yourself, were they worth it? Were all of those dots worth learning from and going through to get you where you are today? And to be honest, it really only matters if you’re happy where you are today. If you’re happy in your business and life, then you probably have a really amazing sense of clarity about your dots that have brought you here. But maybe you aren’t. Maybe you hate your dots and hate some aspect of your life and I know listening to David and I today has inspired you and given you actionable advice because we just finished chatting and *I’m* pumped up and ready to crush my goals and live my dream. *I’m* ready to live a life that I don’t have to take a vacation from.
But David stressed just taking that first step.
And then going one step at a time.
Don’t know what your first step is? Here it is: Email me. I’ll respond. Email me at email@example.com and I’ll respond and together, we’ll figure out your first step to radically changing your life and business.